A: 1) Add your video, tune settings and press 'Start' button
2) Publish it on a local drive in any test folder
3) Open index.html file from the saved folder in any text editor (Notepad for example)
or you can:
- open index.html page in any browser
- right click on the page
- select view source of the page.
You'll find folder with project files in this saved folder also.
4) Copy code for Easy Html5 Video BODY section and paste it inside the Body section of you
own web page in the place where you want to have a video, for example:
<body> ... <!-- Start EasyHtml5Video.com BODY section --> ... <!-- End EasyHtml5Video.com BODY section --> ... </body>
5) You should upload project folder with all files generated with the html5 video app
into the same folder with your own webpage.
6) Preview your website in the browser.
For troubleshooting, feature requests and general help contact us at . Make sure to include details on your browser, operating system, Easy Html5 Video version, link to your page. In most cases you'll get a reply within 1 business day.
Please read the FAQs first to see if your question has already been answered.