Q: Just purchased the unlimited license for EasyHTML5Video. I cannot get this to work properly from following the directions on your web page. After inserting a video on my page in Dreamweaver, it previews perfectly but when I upload it to my site video is missing. What folder should video be in? What folder should the generated folder be saved in? Does it matter? Your site does not give good step by step instructions as to where all these files go.
Here is the procedure I followed:
1) I added video from an folder in my website as instructed
2) I published to a folder called Video1 in the root directory of my local site
3) I saved the video in a Documents folder on my computer
4) I published the video to an .html file in the root directory of of my site
5) I previewed the results in my browser. Everything works perfectly.
6) I upload the Video1 folder with index.html file and "index.files", and the .bak01 file which appeared in my root directory and of course the image files from my Images folder.
Result: a video that isn't there.
What am I doing wrong?
A: Generated folder should be into the same folder with your page (where you added EasyHTML5Video) on your server.
For example, you have the following folders and files on your server:
So, if you add EasyHTML5Video into:
* "main_page.html" page - generated folder should be into a root folder on your server;
* "page1.html" or "page2.html" - generated folder should be into "pages" folder on your server;
* "page3.html" or "page4.html" - generated folder should be into "new_pages" folder on your server.
.bak file is generated by "Insert to page" wizard. You need not to upload .bak files on your server.
For troubleshooting, feature requests and general help contact us at . Make sure to include details on your browser, operating system, Easy Html5 Video version, link to your page. In most cases you'll get a reply within 1 business day.
Please read the FAQs first to see if your question has already been answered.